• 1. How do I access my files that are in a zipped folder?
• 2. What formats do your designs come as?
• 3. What is your turnaround time?
• 4. Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
• 5. Do you accept custom orders?
• 6. What size paper do I print your printables on?
• 7. What is your policy on Clipart & Papers?
• 8. What am I NOT allowed to do with your designs?
• 9. How does payment work for the "Dream & Design" club?
• 10. What perks do "Dream & Design" members receive?
• 11. Can I use your clipart/papers for commercial use with the "Dream & Design" membership?
1. Q: How do I access my files that are in a zipped folder?
• Option 1: To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
• Option 2: To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
2. Q: What formats to your designs come as?
• Most of my files and designs are available as a PDF unless otherwise specified. Some files come as a JPG, EPS or PNG.
3. Q: What is your turnaround time?
• Unless otherwise specified, everything is available for download immediately after your payment goes through.
4. Q: Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
• Due to the nature of my products, I do not offer refunds or exchanges on digital items. If you do have a problem, please contact me and I'll do my best to help you out.
5. Q: Do you accept custom orders?
• I don't accept custom orders... however I am always designing something and if you catch me at the right time, you just may see your vision in my store! I'd love to hear what you're dreaming about. Please contact me and I'll see what I can do for you.
6. Q: What size paper do I print your printables on?
• Unless otherwise specified, all of my printables are formatted to print on 8.5x11" paper.
7. Q: What is your policy on digital Clipart & Papers?
• You may use my clipart & digital papers for personal, non profit, and small business use. When using for small commercial use, you must give us credit for the graphics in your listing description. If you would like to use my graphics for your small business without giving me graphic credit, you must purchase an additional "no credit required" license. If you're still unsure of what you can use these for or if you can use these for your business, please send me an email.
8. Q: What am I NOT allowed to do with your designs?
You are not allowed to...
• Share my graphics.
• Alter or resell my original graphics.
• Add to image collections.
• Claim artwork as your own.
• Use for mass production or large commercial use.
9. Q: How does payment work for the "Dream & Design" club?
• The Dream & Design club is a monthly digital membership club. Payment for the Dream & Design club is set as a $10 recurring payment that you will pay each month.
10. Q: What perks do "Dream & Design" members receive?
Each month members receive two new digital collections which consist of...
• Clipart Graphics
• Digital Papers/Backgrounds
• Happy Planner Stickers (sized for your weekly portion of planning)
• Favor Tags
• Bottle Wrappers
• Party Signs
• 2" Party Circles
• Blank Fold Over Labels
• Pennant Banner
Members also have access to all of my existing designs for $0.99 each. Any new products added that are not included in the membership are also $0.99 each. Members reel in the perks even more with access to new designs a month before non-members. Members can purchase & download member exclusive designs that non-members can only view.
11. Can I use your clipart/papers for commercial use with the "Dream & Design" membership?
No. The "Dream & Design" membership is for personal use only. You may not create designs and sell them with the "Dream & Design" membership. If you would like to create printables, etc.. to sell with my graphics, you must purchase my designs at full price.